There is never a shortage of rich foods at the holiday table. Here’s a beautiful looking salad that will balance out an indulgent spread.
This salad can also be made well in advance, just hold the dressing until the rest of the feast is ready.
Festive Holiday Salad
- 5 heads of white endive, trimmed
- 1 small head radicchio, roughly chopped
- 1/2 head fennel, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or chives
- 3 Fuyu persimmons, peeled and sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 120 g goat cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Place all the dressing ingredients into a small jar and give it a good shake.
At the very last minute, toss the salad with the dressing and serve it up!