This is a great way to use up those gloriously ripe summer peaches. Weave this gazpacho into your dinner party for a gluten-free and completely vegan starter!
Summer Peach Gazpacho
- 6 ripe peaches, chopped
- 3 yellow tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, chopped with a 1/4 reserved for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt, add more if necessary
- 1/2 tsp siracha or other hot sauce, or to taste
- 1-3 tsp honey, to taste
- Cilantro for garnish and to serve
Place all ingredients except for the cilantro into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Chill until ready to serve and garnish with thinly slice cucumbers and cilantro.
The puree can be made up to a day in advance and kept in the fridge.